Support HRC Today!
Monetary and Nonmonetary Contributions
1) Select "Add special instructions to the seller" and provide necessary information if you want to place any restrictions on your contribution.
2) Donations without instructions will be applied to HRC's greatest need at the time.
3) For maximum benefit towards services, mail a check to PO Box 278, Marshall, IL 62441. Thank you for your support!
You Can Make a Difference
Donors often restrict their donations to use on one of the following specific causes:
- Services for People who have Disabilities
- Mental Health ServicesSubstance Abuse/Addiction
- Treatment Services
- Residential Services (group home and assistance to individuals who live in their own apartments)
- Clark County Services
- Edgar County Services
- Vehicles (We currently raising money for an SUV for use in all departments)
- Children’s Services
- Provider Development Fund (money used for training and certifications)
- Drug Prevention Education Programs
HRC is a tax-exempt organization under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, consequently donations made to HRC are typically tax deductible.
We Appreciate Your Support
You can donate in-kind services, supplies, or equipment as well as monetary donations:
- In-kind services
- Supplies, equipment
- Cash, checks, credit/debit cards
- Personal property & real estate
- Securities, bonds
- Bequests, annuities, stocks
- Life insurance policies
- Electronic funds transfer
- Mutual Funds & Savings Bonds