- Recovery Support Services
- Linkage to Crisis Services
- Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Case Management
- Referral Services
Specialized services include:
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Treatment
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Corporate Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Domestic Violence Treatment
- Individualized Placement Services (IPS - a supported employment program).
Additionally, treatment services are available for children and adolescents
Peer Recovery services are available to both registered and non-registered consumers at no cost.
- Trained & Licensed Therapists Providing Excellent Service
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Telepsychiatry Available for Children and Adolescents
- Committed Staff Dedicated to Helping Consumers Achieve Great Results
Absolute Confidentiality Guaranteed
All referrals are welcomed (Self, Court, Employer, DCFS, Family Friend, etc.)
Most funding sources accepted (Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, Private Insurance, etc.)
NOTICE TO PATIENTS:
This practice serves all patients regardless of inability to pay.
Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income.
For more information, ask at the front desk at HRC 118.
AVISO PARA PACIENTES:
Esta práctica sirve a todos los pacientes, independientemente de la incapacidad de pago.
Descuentos para los servicios esenciales son ofrecidos dependiendo de tamaño de la familia y de los ingresos.
Usted puede solicitar un descuento en la recepción a HRC 118.